Monday, January 21, 2008

Jehovah Father, Jehovah Son, Jehovah Holy Spirit


Jesus is God, Jehovah the Son, the Messiah of Israel, the light of the world, the way,the truth, the resurrection, and the life. He is the Lamb of God, the Savior, and yet the image of the God. (Col.1:15) All things were created in him, through him, and with reference to him (Col.1:16)


When I was in my early teens, a traveling preacher, who specifically held revivals in country churches . It was then that I was convicted by the Holy Spirit that I was a sinner. So I went forward and knelt at an old fashioned alter and asked Jesus for forgiveness of my sin, and asked Jesus to be my Savior. My life was forever changed, slowly and forever. I have never loved Him more than in my aging years. The traveling preacher told me to read my Bible everyday,and pray every day. That was good advice.


One memorable lesson that I learned was to be careful what I asked for!!! I was quite young and living in a new house: The rug on the floor was wearing out. So I prayed for a new rug.

No, I did not get a new rug, But many years, and having moved across several states. There was that old house, with great old rugs, all covered with grease and grime. Yes, I learned to be careful what I asked for. Now I see that he has filled my NEED before I ask.

No comments: