Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My children

We had 5 children and they are such a blessing to me. I will let them tell you about their children. Since we moved a lot , we were not around the grandchildren a lot.

Currently, the children all live in Colorado. They live scattered except for our son and his wife and their 2 children, ages 9 and 7 who live in Cotopaxi. Nelson's wife , Cruz is my 5th daughter and I love her like my own. Nelson is the photographer, April is my caretaker, Elaine is the computer wizard, Colleen is making silver jewelry, and Jennifer is doing a little bit of everything. They are all very talented and artistic. I won't bore you anymore with all their talents. I am just a loving mother. I am now 77 years old.

Finished blogging for awhile : IT MUST BE TIME TO MOVE AGAIN.

No comments: